The CM515.0-410SDA0/1 is a low cost open style leak standard for those with a helium supply and do not need portability. Perfect for those whose sniffer leak testing stations are fixed with a direct line of helium. Easily connect this leak standard to your helium gas line with the push-in connector and you will be ready to calibrate your leak detector.
- PART NUMBER: CM515.0-410SDA0/1
- LEAK RATE: 5 x 10-4 atm.cc/sec
- LEAK ELEMENT: Micro-Tube Capillary
- GAS: Helium (100%)
- RESERVOIR STYLE: Open-Style (No Reservoir)
- DETAILS: <100 psig (customer supplied helium), Inlet connection: push-in, 1/4" tub
LACO manufactures a wide variety of calibrated leak standard designs. Most leak standards ship within 3 weeks or less which minimizes your process down time. LACO leak standards feature:
- Fast Delivery
- Rugged and Reliable Leak Element
- Both Standard & Custom Designs
- Broad Range of Designs, Leak Rates, & Gases
- Responsive Technical Support Staff
A2LA Accredited and NIST Traceable
In addition all LACO leak standards are backed by our lifetime product warranty and include a NIST traceable, A2LA accredited calibration certificate to ISO 17025-2005 and ANSI Z540-1-1994 standards.
Innovative Leak Element
LACO calibrated leak standards feature our proprietary micro tube capillary leak elements. Learn more about the benefits of LACO's micro tube capillary leaks in the benefits tab.