Handheld VOC Gas Detector (Volatile Organic Compound)
TIGERLT is an entry-level handheld VOC detector that provides fast, accurate, reliable results, however challenging your environment.
This variant of the hugely popular Tiger VOC detector is low on cost but high on performance. Its revolutionary, patented photoionisation detection (PID) sensor technology with humidity resistance and anti-contamination design provide market leading accuracy and run-time.
Combined with 24-hour battery life, its features maximize field time by minimizing inaccurate readings in high humidity and drift in harsh environments.
TIGERLT accurately detects gases from 0 to 5,000 ppm with a 0.1 ppm minimum sensitivity, has the fastest response time on the market of just two seconds, and is as quick to clear down. Its push-to-log data logging stores up to 80,000 data points in up to 128 user selectable zones.
This instrument has been designed with the user in mind for ease of use and servicing. Batteries can be replaced in potentially explosive environments due to the innovative Intrinsically Safe design. Low-cost filters and lamps can be easily changed in minutes, minimising instrument downtime. Fast battery charging allows the instrument to be fully charged in just six hours.
TIGERLT offers simple, one-handed operation even when wearing the thickest of gloves. Its rugged design and protective, removable rubber boot withstand harsh environments.
The large, clear backlit display allows for easy viewing in any light condition. An integrated torch is designed for directing the instrument’s probe into dimly lit areas. The illuminated keypad activates when the light is low.
TIGERLT is a ground-breaking, low-cost entry level PID with all the essential functions you need for VOC detection. The instrument has the lowest running costs on the market with inexpensive disposable parts, lamps and filters.
Ion Science VOC detectors all incorporate leading PID sensor technology which has received independent verification as the best performing on the market for its speed of response, accuracy and linearity.
See our range of leading VOC detectors:
Ease of Use
- User selectable response factors for direct concentration readout
- Intuitive, easy to use software
- Large clear keypad for easy operation when wearing gloves
- Ergonomic design allows simple one handed operation
- Large, clear visual display
- Torch and back-lit keypad for low light conditions
- Push-to-log data logging, 128 zones, 80,000 points
- Designed for easy service
Best Available PID Technology
- PID independently verified as best performing on the market
- Accurate results across all environments from 0 – 5000 ppm
- Minimum sensitivity 0.1 ppm (100 ppb)
- Patented humidity resistance to 99% RH – no compensation needed
- Anti-contamination design minimises drift and extends run time
- Fastest 2 second response time and rapid clear down
- Anti-contamination design reduces calibration frequency
- Li-ion battery for up to 24 hours continuous operation
- 6.5 hours battery charge time maximises uptime
- Batteries field replaceable, even in explosive environments
- Filters and lamps replaceable in minutes
- Simple icon driven menu requires minimal user training
- 95 dBA, bright LED and vibration alarms alert you to gases present
- Intrinsically safe; meets ATEX, IECEx, UL and CSA standards
- Entry level VOC detector with all the essential functions
- Inexpensive consumables and parts for low cost operation
||T90 < 2 seconds
||± 5% display reading ± one digit
||± 5% display reading ± one digit
|Intrinsically Safe Approvals
II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Tamb = – 15 0C ≤Ta ≤+45 0C (with lithium ion battery pack) Tamb = – 15 0C ≤Ta ≤+40 0C
(with alkaline battery pack) ITS09ATEX26890X IECEx ITS 10.0036X
3193491 conforms to UL Std. 913, 61010-1 &
Certified to CAN/CSA Std. C22.2 No. 61010-1
||Li-ion: life up to 24 hours continual use
||10.6 eV Krypton PID lamp
||Push-to-log, 128 zones, 80,000 data points
||Standard calibration 100 ppm isobutylene
Custom calibration capability
||Flashing LED and 95 dBA at 300mm (12”) audible sounder
Selectable vibrating alarm
||≥ 220 ml/min in Ambient conditions
||Operating: -20 to 60oC, -4 to 140oF (non-Intrinsically Safe)
Humidity: 0-99% RH (non condensing)
||Designed to IP65 (heavy rain)
EMC tested to EN61326-1:2006, EN50270:2006 & CFR 47:2008 Class A
|Weight & Dimensions
||367 mm height (14.45”) 89 mm Width (3.54”) 60mm Depth (2.36”)
Instrument weight 0.72 kg (1.56lb)