ALL ORDERS INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING
If you need expedited shipping please call 801-486-1015.
The ideal low-cost, portable SF6 (Sulfur hexafluoride) leak detector
The SF6 Leakmate, portable SF6 leak detector is a great device for mobile SF6 leak detection. In practical use, it has a SF6 detection threshold of 1 x 10E-6 mbar l/s, which makes it perfectly suitable for simple SF6 leak detection applications on SF6 switchgear. The easy to use, processor controlled portable SF6 leak detector, features both an audible alarm and an LED bar graph display, allowing estimation if a small, medium or big SF6 leak is being detected.
The portable SF6 leak detector automatically compensates all ambient influences like temperature changes or movement of air in the room. Intelligent control sets up the instrument appropriately for the ambient situation. It then uses the present gas concentration as its zero line and begins to look for even higher gas concentrations, which by all means occur when a SF6 leak is detected. This will again be indicated audibly and visually.
- SF6 GasCheck 6000 instrument
- Transport case
- Sensor protective cap
- Water vapor filter
- User manual (multi-lingual)
- Fast, accurate leak detection
- Select sensitivity
- Audible Alarm and LED bar graph display
- Automatic compensation to ambient conditions
- Auto Shift function
- Sensitivity: 1x10-6 mbar l/s
- Response Time: Approx. 1s
- Audio: Sound pitch proportionally follows leak rate
- Sniffing Probe: 355 mm Flexible Pipe
- Operating Temp. Range: -20 to 50 °C
- EMC Rating: CE Declaration of conformity
- Weight & Dimensions: 2100 g including accessory 330 x 280 x 125 including transport case