Designed for Portability
Maintain the integrity of your helium refrigeration system. Save money and downtime by finding leaks quickly and efficiently on your MRI scanner. The highly sensitive Tesla, an inherently safe leak detector, is designed to be used on an MRI scanner while it is running so that daily operations do not have to be interrupted while diagnosing possible helium leakage and loss. Fitted with a large back lit LCD, the display shows unit setting and numerical readout, even in dark, confined spaces.
Handheld and portable, the Tesla provides simple one handed operation. The probe is designed to get into the smallest of places and is typically moved along a joint or weld seam a few centimeters per second, enabling fast detection of all possible leak paths.
When searching for leaks the unit can easily be set into auto-range, giving the maximum sensitivity when required. The GasCheck TESLA uses a robust micro thermal conductivity sensor to detect any gas providing it is different from air or nitrogen. Calibrated for helium, the unit also has multiple gas selection including Ammonia, Argon, Butane, Hydrogen, SF6 and some refrigerants.
Upgrade your GasCheck 3000 to the LHHLD-TESLA
The newly-released and in stock LHHLD-TESLA GasCheck TESLA is an upgrade to the popular GasCheck 3000 unit. The new LHHLD-TESLA is the cornerstone product of this series and features the following upgrades:
- Readings in ppm, cc/sec, or mg/m3
- Data logging of 10 points
- New graphical icon display menu
- Rapidly detects almost any known gas or gas mixture. Particularly sensitive to helium and hydrogen.
- Capability to be calibrated by customer or in our lab with leak standard
- Detector: Micro volume thermal conductivity cell
- Accuracy: +/-5% Displayed reading - One digit
- Temperature: -20 to 60oC
- Flow Rate: 2cc/min
- Response: 1 second with 1 second clear downtime
- Dimensions: 15"x 2.5" x 2" (LxWxD)
- Weight: With batteries 1.1 pound
- Batteries supplied: 4 AA
- Battery Life: 40 hours (typical unit)
- Also available with sniffer style calibrated leaks
- He = 1x10-5
- CH4 = 1x10-4
- R12 = 8x10-5
- Ar = 1x10-4
- Quality Assurance Testing on Component Seals
- Membrane Materials & Glove Boxes
- Stored Gases & Chemicals
- Gas Cylinders & Fittings
- Gas Chromatographs
- Mass Spectrometers
- Gas Installations
- Pipeline Assemblies
- Anaesthetic Gas Bottles
- Valve Emission Evaluation
- Pipeline Joints, Gaskets & Chamber Windows
The GasCheck G3 Handheld Leak Detector includes carrying case, instruction manual, and a certificate of calibration.