The CM515.0-410SDA0/1 is a low cost open style leak standard for those with a helium supply and do not need portability. Perfect for those whose sniffer leak testing stations are fixed with a direct line of helium. Easily connect this leak standard to your helium gas line with the push-in connector and you will be ready to calibrate your leak detector.
- PART NUMBER: CM515.0-410SDA0/1
- LEAK RATE: 5 x 10-4 atm.cc/sec
- LEAK ELEMENT: Micro-Tube Capillary
- GAS: Helium (100%)
- RESERVOIR STYLE: Open-Style (No Reservoir)
- DETAILS: <100 psig (customer supplied helium), Inlet connection: push-in, 1/4" tub
Leak standards feature:
- Fast Delivery
- Rugged and Reliable Leak Element
- Both Standard & Custom Designs
- Broad Range of Designs, Leak Rates, & Gases
- Responsive Technical Support Staff
- Proprietary micro tube capillary leak elements
A2LA Accredited and NIST Traceable
In addition all LACO leak standards are backed by our lifetime product warranty and include a NIST traceable, A2LA accredited calibration certificate to ISO 17025-2005 and ANSI Z540-1-1994 standards.