One point NIST traceable leak calibration service for all types of helium and other gas calibrated leak standards.
- Traceable to NIST using AVS standard practices
- Complies with ISO/IEC Guide 25 and 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994
- Complies with ISO-9001 quality systems
- Calibration and recalibration services
- Fast turnaround times of 2 weeks or less
Calibration ranges are: 2 x 10-10 atmcc/sec and larger for helium leaks and 1 x 10-6atmcc/sec and larger for other gas leaks.
Standard calibration includes "as-received" measurement of the leak rate at room temperature. Other services available if required, at no additional charge: calibration in temperature controlled water bath, adjusting leak rate by repressurizing with gas.