The CM515.0-4106DA0/1 is a low depleting reservoir style leak standard that only needs refilling annually which can be done by LACO at no additional charge when sent back to us for recalibration. This leak standard is larger than most as it is a 1000cc reservoir. However, it is still portable which makes it ideal for those who don't have helium readily available.
- PART NUMBER: CM515.0-4106DA0/1
- LEAK RATE: 5 x 10-4 atm.cc/sec
- LEAK ELEMENT: Micro-Tube Capillary
- GAS: Helium (100%)
- RESERVOIR STYLE: 1000 ccDOT
- EST. DEPLETION RATE: 16.0%/year
Leak standards feature:
- Fast Delivery
- Rugged and Reliable Leak Element
- Both Standard & Custom Designs
- Broad Range of Designs, Leak Rates, & Gases
- Responsive Technical Support Staff
- Proprietary micro tube capillary leak elements
A2LA Accredited and NIST Traceable
In addition all LACO leak standards are backed by our lifetime product warranty and include a NIST traceable, A2LA accredited calibration certificate to ISO 17025-2005 and ANSI Z540-1-1994 standards.